- the result depends on User’s activity during the process.
- using Mouse or Touchpad gives completely different forms.
- results also highly depends on Operating System (in my case its Windows 8) .
- I’ve noticed some areas of screen have never reached by Mouse during the experiment.
- For me Most of the times my mouse stays around the Center of screen , Maybe its my habit to put it there.
Download The Processing App Here : (For Windows Only)
Note : This version of app saves outputs each 3 seconds to /outputs folder , use it carefully (size gets huge over time!)
I will upload another version that fixes this issue soon .
Install Java Run-time if you haven’t Already … then unZip the .RAR file and simply run Mouse_Data_Viz.bat , just minimize the window and use for as much as you like .
to Save the output press ‘S’ on the App window and the Image would be saved in the root folder .
You can access source of the processing sketch in the Source folder .
Feel free to share your outputs with me too:D